Saturday, February 5, 2011

Confused with life!!!

Life as a child seemed so hard. Always being told what I can and can not do. When and where! And even who I can talk to! I use to think as soon as I am an adult and I can do what I want then I am going to be soooo happy. If things were still that simple. Not knowing that when I was going to become an adult that I would be a mother at 19 and then again at 21. Mother hood to me was not a big deal, I can handle this, so I thought until I found out my second son had special needs. To make matters worse his father had developed a drug addiction to cocaine. Now at 21 I found myself stuck raising my two kids alone and his additional 4, (there mother had died in a car accident). Now as I sat there thinking dam I would not mind being told what to do again. After about a year of all that I decided with just our clothes and a few personal items, me and my children were leaving this situation. I had no money, a crappy Jimmy (suv), and school with no job but this looked like heaven to me. I moved to a small one bedroom apartment, and it was small above a house. It was tuff but I managed it. It went smooth for about 5 months until I came home one day to having no electric, my landlord turned out to be a drug addict also and had decided not to pay the bills that month although I did......

To be continued!!!!

1 comment: